Savion, a Green Investment Group portfolio company operating on a stand-alone basis, is one of the largest, most technologically advanced utility-scale solar and energy storage project development companies in the United States. With a growing portfolio of more than 11 GW, Savion’s diverse team provides comprehensive services at each phase of renewable energy project development, from conception through construction. As part of this full-service model, Savion manages all aspects of development for customers, partners, and project host communities. Savion is committed to helping decarbonize the energy grid by replacing electric power generation with renewable sources and delivering cost-competitive electricity to the marketplace.
Our workplace culture attracts competitive, smart, and fun people. We are committed to the health, fitness, and work-life balance of our employees. Our employees are highly motivated, technically proficient, team-oriented, and committed to renewable energy. We recognize our employees are our most valuable asset and offer highly competitive pay as well as exceptional above-market employee benefits. Balancing work and play is met with generous PTO allowances and 14 paid holidays per year.
Savion is seeking a Senior Manager of Project Finance to provide high value leadership in the finance and transactions department in support of Savion’s growth and operating efficiency. This person will be reporting to the SVP of M&A and Project Finance and will work closely with executive management and department heads to streamline processes and support project sales and acquisitions.
- Coordinate with commercial and development team leads to create project priority ranking for lifecycle budget, civil design and cost and energy estimation process
- Support SVP of M&A and Project Finance in negotiation of project financing agreements
- Review pricing and structured finance models to support requests from commercial and transactions teams
- Oversee transaction model process for all project sales and acquisitions and support transaction model leads in Q&A processes
- Manage collection and approval of portfolio-wide model assumptions related to sponsor equity, tax equity, debt and design optimization
- Organize periodic pro forma review and improvement
- A bachelor’s or advanced degree with a concentration in economics, finance or related field
- 5-10 years of relevant work experience
- Minimum 2-3 years of team management experience
- Demonstrable mastery of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and other office products
- Project management skills, including organization and the ability to control multiple processes and tasks simultaneously
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to clearly and concisely present written and oral information to management
- Advanced degree in economics, finance, or related field
- 3+ years of tax equity modeling and/or transactions modeling experience
- 5+ years of energy industry work experience