Savion, a Shell Group portfolio company operating on a stand-alone basis, is one of the largest, most technologically advanced utility-scale solar and energy storage project development companies in the United States. With a growing portfolio of more than 19 GW, Savion’s diverse team provides comprehensive services at each phase of renewable energy project development, from conception through construction. As part of this full-service model, Savion manages all aspects of development for customers, partners, and project host communities. Savion is committed to helping decarbonize the energy grid by replacing electric power generation with renewable sources and delivering cost-competitive electricity to the marketplace.
Our workplace culture attracts competitive, smart, and fun people. We are committed to the health, fitness, and work-life balance of our employees. Our employees are highly motivated, technically proficient, team-oriented, and committed to renewable energy. We recognize our employees are our most valuable asset and offer highly competitive pay as well as exceptional above-market employee benefits. Balancing work and play is met with generous PTO allowances and 14 paid holidays per year.
Savion LLC is seeking a fast-learning and highly motivated Office Administrator; someone with a pleasant demeanor with a can-do attitude. Attention to detail, strong written and oral skills are essential. The ideal candidate must be professional, organized and articulate, have the ability to work on multiple concurrent tasks.
- Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk.
- Answer incoming phone inbox and direct emails accordingly.
- Performing general office duties.
- Distributing office correspondence as needed.
- Coordinate in-office meals and off-site dinners as needed.
- Complete expense reports for executive level individuals as necessary.
- Assist with the execution of event planning.
- Assisting in various office needs such as office furniture, keeping stock in common areas, plants, etc..
- Support other office administrative staff as necessary.
- Mail delivery/UPS.
- Keeping office supplies stocked and ordered.
- Manage maintenance requests and vendors.
- Coordinating meetings, room setup, meals, and other special needs as requested.
- Assist Accounting team with calling vendors to confirm set-up details.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of proven work experience as a receptionist, office administrator, or similar role.
- Strong computer skills are required; Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Available Monday – Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.
- Exemplary planning and organization skills.
- Friendly, warm and professional attitude and appearance.
- Flexible and service oriented attitude.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Associates degree or additional certification in Office Management is a plus.
- This position is largely a sedentary role, maintaining a presence in our front desk receptionist area. Ability to sit at a desk on a constant basis is necessary.
Compensation and Benefits
- Base, bonus and compensation commensurate with experience
- Vacation & Holidays: Paid Time Off plus standard company holidays
- Benefits: Health & dental insurance as well as long-term disability and life insurance, 401(k)
- Savion offers a culture that embraces a flex-time schedule so as to maximize both productivity and work-life balance