Savion, a Green Investment Group portfolio company operating on a stand-alone basis, is one of the largest, most technologically advanced utility-scale solar and energy storage project development companies in the United States. With a growing portfolio of more than 11 GW, Savion’s diverse team provides comprehensive services at each phase of renewable energy project development, from conception through construction. As part of this full-service model, Savion manages all aspects of development for customers, partners, and project host communities. Savion is committed to helping decarbonize the energy grid by replacing electric power generation with renewable sources and delivering cost-competitive electricity to the marketplace.
Our workplace culture attracts competitive, smart, and fun people. We are committed to the health, fitness, and work-life balance of our employees. Our employees are highly motivated, technically proficient, team-oriented, and committed to renewable energy. We recognize our employees are our most valuable asset and offer highly competitive pay as well as exceptional above-market employee benefits. Balancing work and play is met with generous PTO allowances and 14 paid holidays per year.
Savion is looking for an experienced Real Estate Contract Payment Specialist to manage payments to landowners, law firms and other Real Estate vendors. The successful candidate will serve as the administrator of Quorum, a software platform designed for the energy industry. Previous experience in a real estate development company or accounts payable, contract management role, is preferred. Strong technical expertise, good judgment, attention to detail, and analytical skills are desirable.
- Review fully executed landowner agreements to determine acreage, term length, payees, payment schedules, etc.
- Enter new landowner and Company agreements in Quorum software
- Upload documents to Quorum software
- Secure agreements in Quorum software, enter payments and send payment requests to Accounting
- Generate and review monthly Payment Report, distribute, obtain approvals, send paysheets to Accounting
- Generate, review and format various reports detailing acreage, expiring agreements, and upcoming landowner payments
- Provide Ad Hoc reports when requested
- Manage the payment process of all Real Estate vendor invoices
- Handle the Company’s task order process
- Maintain trackers of key information
- Oversee the filing of AFIDAs (Agricultural Foreign Investment Disclosure Act)
- 2-year college degree required, advanced and/or technical degree preferred
- Database management experience required
- 3+ years’ experience in a real estate development position, accounts payable or contract management position is preferred.
- Knowledge of Quorum or similar software preferred
- Proven track record in data analysis
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Power-Point, etc. required
- Highly reliable self-starter
Compensation & Benefits
- Title and compensation commensurate with experience
- Vacation & Holidays: Paid Time Off plus 14 paid company holidays
- Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision insurance; short-term and long-term disability; life insurance; 401(k)
- Savion offers a culture that embraces a “flex-time” schedule to maximize both productivity and work-life balance