Savion, a Shell Group portfolio company operating on a stand-alone basis, is one of the largest, most technologically advanced utility-scale solar and energy storage project development companies in the United States. With a growing portfolio of more than 23 GW, Savion’s diverse team provides comprehensive services at each phase of renewable energy project development, from conception through construction. As part of this full-service model, Savion manages all aspects of development for customers, partners, and project host communities. Savion is committed to helping decarbonize the energy grid by replacing electric power generation with renewable sources and delivering cost-competitive electricity to the marketplace.
Our workplace culture attracts competitive, smart, and fun people. We are committed to the health, fitness, and work-life balance of our employees. Our employees are highly motivated, technically proficient, team-oriented, and committed to renewable energy. We recognize our employees are our most valuable asset and offer highly competitive pay as well as exceptional above-market employee benefits. Balancing work and play is met with generous PTO allowances and 14.5 paid holidays per year.
Savion is seeking a suitable candidate to help coordinate with our technical and business team members to prepare cutting-edge bid packages for existing and prospective clients. This candidate will be a member of the Commercial Team reporting to the Manager of Proposals and Commercial Engagement and must be organized and articulate, able to work on multiple concurrent tasks, and operate from our Kansas City office.
- Create and manage bid packages for multiple RFPs
- Collaborate with Management, the Commercial Team, subject matter experts (SMEs), and financial analysts to seamlessly weave together the proposal content
- Edit, proofread, and format content provided by team members
- Create a unified voice and package content submitted by multiple people
- Highlight our company’s track record and philosophy in the proposal narrative
- Track and manage multiple proposals and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent written and presentation communication skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, with an ability to quickly read, review, analyze, and summarize large amounts of information, such as project information and market research.
- Project management skills and an ability to be highly organized and manage multiple processes and tasks simultaneously
- Ability to clearly and concisely present written and oral information to Management
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Ability to work expediently and manage multiple deadlines in a calm fashion
- Upbeat attitude, working in a fast-paced team environment
- Detail-oriented, making sure all pieces of the proposal are in place
- Ability to be a team player in a close-knit, fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn new concepts in the renewable energy, environmental and permitting, and finance fields
Compensation and Benefits
- Base, bonus and compensation commensurate with experience
- Vacation & Holidays: Generous paid time off plus 14.5 paid holidays
- Benefits: Health & dental insurance, long-term disability and life insurance, 401(k) match
- Awesome culture and opportunities for interaction across multiple departments with fun and exciting events and challenges
- Savion offers a culture that embraces a flex-time schedule so as to maximize both productivity and work-life balance