Savion, a Green Investment Group portfolio company operating on a stand-alone basis, is one of the largest, most technologically advanced utility-scale solar and energy storage project development companies in the United States. With a growing portfolio of more than 11 GW, Savion’s diverse team provides comprehensive services at each phase of renewable energy project development, from conception through construction. As part of this full-service model, Savion manages all aspects of development for customers, partners, and project host communities. Savion is committed to helping decarbonize the energy grid by replacing electric power generation with renewable sources and delivering cost-competitive electricity to the marketplace.
Our workplace culture attracts competitive, smart, and fun people. We are committed to the health, fitness, and work-life balance of our employees. Our employees are highly motivated, technically proficient, team-oriented, and committed to renewable energy. We recognize our employees are our most valuable asset and offer highly competitive pay as well as exceptional above-market employee benefits. Balancing work and play is met with generous PTO allowances and 14 paid holidays per year.
Savion seeks a Project Analyst (PA) with an interest in renewable energy to join our growing team. The PA will support portfolio-wide budget and milestone forecasting and reporting of projects through all stages of development. This position will need to understand project-level strategy and risk factors that will dictate the outcome of our projects. The candidate will need to be able to make recommendations to team members based on their ability to disseminate project-level data. The successful candidate will be detail-oriented with strong computer skills for working with various tools, including Microsoft Excel, Project, and PowerPoint, and will report to the Portfolio Compliance Manager. The PA position requires the ability to work closely with, and gather information from, multiple staff members across the company.
- Leads the economic and qualitative analysis of project-specific investment decisions over the life cycle of the project in order to provide recommendations to management
- Collaborates with subject matter experts to develop and maintain project-level forecasting tools and timelines
- Integral to the maintenance of portfolio-wide budgeting, reporting, risk-management and decision-making tools
- Attend quarterly project strategy meetings and translate strategy into reporting tools
- Gather financial model inputs and verify accuracy and consistency with timing
- Attend monthly interconnection meetings to note constraints and status of transmission studies
- Set-up initial project budgets and timelines on new start projects
- Assist with entry of purchase requisitions and track workflow approvals
- Communicate efficiently with project developers on material changes
- Work with EPC team to track and update actual spend on EPC tasks
- Assist with creating project-specific data rooms for external parties
- 4-year college degree required
- 1-3+ years professional experience required
- Proven track record maintaining project budgets and schedules
- Knowledge of renewable energy industry preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Excel, Power-Point, Word, etc. required
- Microsoft Project experience preferred
- Leadership traits are key; must have the ability to successfully lead cross-functional and dynamic project teams in a matrix organization