Savion, a Shell Group portfolio company operating on a stand-alone basis, is one of the largest, most technologically advanced utility-scale solar and energy storage project development companies in the United States. With a growing portfolio of more than 19 GW, Savion’s diverse team provides comprehensive services at each phase of renewable energy project development, from conception through construction. As part of this full-service model, Savion manages all aspects of development for customers, partners, and project host communities. Savion is committed to helping decarbonize the energy grid by replacing electric power generation with renewable sources and delivering cost-competitive electricity to the marketplace..
Our workplace culture attracts competitive, smart, and fun people. We are committed to the health, fitness, and work-life balance of our employees. Our employees are highly motivated, technically proficient, team-oriented, and committed to renewable energy. We recognize our employees are our most valuable asset and offer highly competitive pay as well as exceptional above-market employee benefits. Balancing work and play is met with generous PTO allowances and 14 paid holidays per year.
Savion is seeking a fast-learning and motivated Financial Analyst or Senior Financial Analyst; someone with a team-first attitude and the drive to learn the renewables business. This person will be a member of the Project Finance Team reporting to the Vice President of Financial Analysis and M&A. The ideal candidate must be organized, articulate and able to manage multiple concurrent tasks. Some travel may be required.
- Analyze, model and summarize economic profile of assigned portfolio of assets from greenfield to transaction stage
- Take a leadership role in coordinating with the development team to compile and confirm project pricing inputs
- Prepare summaries for and lead project economics review with management team as needed
- Perform ad hoc analysis and reporting to aid in decision making process for Development, Originations and Transactions teams
- Support and drive initiatives to streamline and improve the financial pro forma and stay abreast of tax updates and shifts within the industry
- Assist in the population of data rooms, manage Q&As and act as model lead for project sales and other M&A initiatives
- A bachelor’s degree economics, finance or related field
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent, demonstrable skill with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Ability to quickly read, review, analyze, and summarize large amounts of information
- Project management skills, including organization and the ability to control multiple processes and tasks simultaneously
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to clearly and concisely present written and oral information to management
Preferred Additional Qualifications
- Advanced degree in economics, finance, or related field
- 1-2 years of tax equity modeling and/or transactions modeling experience
- 1-3 years of energy industry work experience